Please note that the discounts listed above cannot be applied when visitors are part of a large group visit or guided tour group.
Looking Glass River
Please click here for further details. Skip to navigation Skip to main content.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused Upper Floor Gallery closed on Tuesday 1st October. Free entry and Ground Floor access only.
- Glass Rivers And Lakes Flow Across Beautiful Tables By Furniture Maker Greg Klassen!
- Pictures from a reading from “The Glass River” held 3/23/19:.
- The River Collection: Unique Wood and Glass Tables by Greg Klassen.
- Spirou & Fantasio - Volume 1 - Adventure Down Under.
Click Here for Planned Closures. Looking-Glass River.
Back to Events List. More Upcoming Events In Celebration!
- Plunket in Wonderland--A Hollywood Tale.
- One in the Eye for Harold: Why everything you thought you knew about history is wrong;
- All Glass River House Overlooking Edisto River - Walterboro.
- LB Sedlacek.
- Top gear used in Looking Glass River.
- When Science Meets Religion: Enemies, Strangers, or Partners?;
- Big Bad Werewolf (Maxim Potterov Chronicles).
The Darkling Heart. In Celebration! The Secret Life of the Georgian Garden. In this section.
Make the museum the location for your next special event. Find out more. Get regular updates on upcoming events and new displays.
Friends of the Looking Glass River – Since
We work to promote the enjoyment of and responsibility for the river, and to help maintain and improve the watershed. We work to educate the public and promote awareness of the Looking Glass River Watershed. Founded in October , Friends of the Looking Glass is a local, nonprofit, board-based environmental action group that centers its efforts within the watershed.
Groundwater is drawn from deep wells drilled several hundred feet into the Saginaw Sandstone Aquifer.
Top gear used in Looking Glass River
This aquifer is a porous water-bearing geologic formation that underlies central Michigan and is capable of yielding an abundant supply of fresh water. There are areas at the surface, however, that directly contribute to the aquifer without the protection of clay and shale layers. Water from roads, sidewalks, parking lots, driveways and rooftops is collected into storm drains.
- Required Cookies & Technologies!
- LB Sedlacek.
- Gossiping Jesus: The Oral Processing of Jesus in John’s Gospel!
- The Colton Ransom (Mills & Boon Romantic Suspense) (The Coltons of Wyoming, Book 1);
- Unexpected Love--An Easter Novel.
- On the Water Dining Experiences with Bateaux London;
The water is discharged into county drains that empty into our streams and rivers bypassing the protection of clay and shale layers.